Sunday, May 23, 2010

Local business shout! - Filipino Vegan Cuisine



Yesterday afternoon. As I arrived at Delores Park for a free Goapele performance. I walked passed a vendor and was greeted by a familiar aroma, smelled like adobo! I turned and looked at the sign and then snapped the picture above. I would've never guessed..Filipino vegetarian food!

By any means I'm not a vegetarian. But I am wide open to all types of food, and these guys pulled this off real nicely, I ordered the Adobo with soy chicken strips over rice and it was quite tasty! And because it's vegetarian, it digested well, comforted my soul, and I was set for the day! Nom to the nom to the nom!

I support my fellow filipinos who stretch boundaries and pursue their dreams. We all know any business is a big risk, and those who actually make it happen are very admirable.

More info at : filipinovegetarianfood.com

-verb

No comments:

Post a Comment