Saturday, April 17, 2010

Music Plug!



Songs like these keep me in love with hiphop.

Quotable:

(MC: Shad)
Every season is a season of change.
Rap I always dug now I'm deep in the game
I love when crowds repeat my refrains
but I aint seeking the fame, if the rhymes leave the reason remains!
Be a light, to my sun down, but now I'm like the sun at sun up
just getting a bit of shine on a come up.
But come what may, I can behave like the unjust and treat
everyone like numbers that you can sum up!
Subtract and divide, with math on they mind still not seein half of the signs
The sign being "=" a symbol of the people He designs
to be peaceful and divine.
I'm reaching for the skies...
Blue like the Scholars on the stage
Blue like the waters on the bay
Blue like the collar of my father's trade, all I wanna say...
Is all praise due for the new dawn here's a new song.

We focus
They focus
We folded
They fucked us
they lucky
We sleepin
We tired
We dreamin
but one day everybody gonna wake up
and that day everybody gonna say fuck
and one day everybody gonna wake up
and that's why a brother stays up..huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment